Part-Time Candle Production Assistant ($10 / Hr)
declutterd is looking for motivated, energetic, and driven Part-Time Production Assistant to join our team.
We are a small but rapidly growing candle company.
As a Production Assistant, key responsibilities include all aspects of making candles, labeling and cleaning candles with aesthetic care, shipping + fulfillment, inventory management. Day to day responsibilities will fluctuate depending on the week. We will teach you everything about candle making- no prior candle making experience required. This job is a perfect entry-level job for anyone who is interested in candle making and wants a flexible schedule.
- This role is a labor intensive role and will require many hours of focus performing repititive tasks.
- The office has 2 dogs so the applicant has to be okay with dogs.
- Label Candles
- Wicking Vessels
- Keeping track of Work-In-Progress Inventory and production records
- Hand pouring candles
- Wiping down candles
- Creating dust covers / paper lids
- Managing stock levels and tracking inventory
- Packaging online orders
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Packing warehouse shipments
Requirements + Skills:
- Must be able to stand on your feet 7-8 hours + lift 45 lbs occasionally
- Must love candles and/or crafts
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and consistency
- Basic math skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to maintain focus while performing repetitive tasks for long periods of time
- Must have a can-do work ethic
- Reliable, honest, and trustworthy
- Self-starter with strong creative problem-solving skills
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- You will be working in a very fragrant candle studio. Please be advised that this job is not ideal for those with fragrance sensitivities or severe allergies
- Flexible work schedule
- Get to see up close and personal how a growing e-commerce candle brand is run
- Complimentary candles
- This role is an independent contractor role (1099)
- Pay is $10/hour
- Schedule: Starts with roughly 20 hours a week with the possibility of expanding based on demand and seasonality. The ideal candidate is to come in a few times a week to start from 9am-10am for 7-8 hours each day.
- Location: Carrollton, Texas
Interested? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "PT Production Assistant" in the email subject