Just thought I’d share what my morning routine looks like. It’s pretty normal compared to everyone elses.
As a business owner, my schedule usually packed with a million things to do so having a consistent morning routine definitely helps me get into the right mindset everyday.
I don’t have an extraordinary long routine that some people have, and manage to get through it in 30 minutes.
My Morning Routine1. Wake up (~8:30am)
2. Make Bed
4. Go downstairs to make coffee (iced during the summer)
5. Check on each plant
6. Check on your new leaves
- Dip your finger into the soil to check moisture level
- Spray water on leaves if leaves are looking dry
- Water plants if needed (different plants need different amounts of water)
- Rotate your plants as needed for sunlight
7. 10 mins yoga
- I've been doing the 30 Days of Yoga with Adriene routine!
8. Check email
9. Begin work
That's it! I usually wake up around 8:30 and sleep around 12am. Different people have different schedules and don't feel pressured to lean one way or another just because you think you're supposed to. But I thought you'd get some value out of what my start of the day looks like.
I would love to know what your morning + plant routine looks like! comment down below or email us directly to let us know :) at firstname.lastname@example.org