We are currently accepting guest posts relating to anything related to the topics below. You will be able to link back to your own blog or website.
Guest Post Submission Guidelines
- Submission of your posts will NOT guarantee publication. Unfortunately, we can’t post everything given to us. The subject matter will need to be appropriate to our readers.
- We are looking for original content that has not been posted anywhere else. Proofread for spelling and grammar.
- Posts should be at least 750 words.
- Pictures may be used and should be high-quality originals or ones in which you have sharing rights.
- Please use section headers, bullet lists, and short paragraphs to make it easier for people to read. SEO headers edits recommended, or we will do it for you depending on how you format it in your submission.
- 2-3 links will be allowed in your submission but we have the right to decline any links that are deemed “spammy” or “affiliate”.
- Please write a short bio of yourself including a picture, a link to your website and to your social media accounts.
How To Submit
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and attach your post on the email. The subject line should read, “Guest Post”. Additionally, attach any pictures you want to the email.
Post Submission Thoughts
Please remember that once we post your article, it is now the property of declutterd and your wonderful post can not be placed on any other website.
While we don’t offer any monetary compensation, we link back to your website and all your social media accounts. We also promote all posts on our social media accounts and it will be featured on our site for our growing readership to see.
We look forward to reading your content and working with you in the future!